2016 GMC Sierra All Terrain X Just Took Of-Road Further
At the Houston Auto Show today GMC revealed the new 2016 Sierra All Terrain X. Building upon the Sierra All Terrain’s impressive features list, the X has the good stuff off-road enthusiasts want in a truck. The monochromatic black exterior trim and other enhancements make this truck look as impressive as it performs.
The 2016 GMC Sierra All Terrain includes the following equipment list:
• 4WD with Eaton locking rear differential
• Z71 Off-Road suspension package with Rancho monotube shocks, high-capacity air cleaner, Hill Descent Control and underbody transfer case shield
• Rear Park Assist
• Unique grille with body-color surround and tinted chrome accents; body-color front and rear bumpers (rear bumper with corner steps)
• Spray-on bedliner
• All-Terrain-logo instrument cluster
• Inclinometer in the driver information center.
To this list of optional equipment the new All Terrain X adds:
• 265/65R18SL Mud-Terrain-rated Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac MT tires, designed for off-road competence in dirt, gravel and mud, with on-road composure in dry, wet and wintry conditions
• 18 x 8.5-inch black aluminum wheels
• Sport side steps (black)
• Bed-mounted sport bar (black) designed to support the accessory off-road LED lighting package
• High-performance LED headlamps
• Performance exhaust system, which bumps output of the 5.3L V-8 engine to 365 horsepower and adds an aggressive note
• Body-color door handles and body-side moldings
• Black exterior mirrors, belt moldings and B-pillars
• Interior floor liners
• Available colors: Onyx Black, Summit White, Stone Blue Metallic, Iridium Metallic, Crimson Red Tintcoat, Light Steel Gray Metallic.
Duncan Aldred, vice president of GMC Sales and Marketing, said in a statement, “Styling is the biggest influence on Sierra customers and the new Sierra All Terrain X builds on that with a more aggressive, personalized appearance that complements its exceptional capability.” GMC says that the new 2016 Sierra All Terrain X will be available at GMC dealers this spring.