Toyota Launches Sporty 2016 Camry Special Edition
For 2015, the Toyota Camry received an extreme makeover. The perennial best seller’s sales continued to climb, so the many changes to the style and under the skin have proven successful. Toyota offers the Camry in a variety of styles and for 2015 one new trim, the sporty XSE V6 was added to combine the best of the luxury features and the sportier looks into one model. It was a big hit. Toyota has found that buyers are trending towards the 4-cylinder SE (sports edition) as well, and this new 2016 Special Edition will build off that car’s already sportier elements.
2016 Camry Special Edition –Exterior
The 2016 Camry Special Edition will come in just color choices, Blue Streak Metallic and Blizzard Pearl (white). Other exterior details include:
• Unique 18-inch alloy wheels with machined face contrasted with gloss black painted accents and P225/45R18 tires
• Power tilt/slide moonroof
• Smoked tail lamp treatment
2016 Camry Special Edition Interior Details
Inside the most notable change to the Camry Special Edition is a unique Thin Film Transistor (TFT) display. Other details will include:
• Sport fabric seats with blue inserts and blue contrast stitching; 8-way power-adjusted driver’s seat with power lumbar support; 4-way adjustable front passenger seat
• Dark Blue interior trim
• Standard Entune Audio Plus with Connected Navigation
• Standard Smart Key System on front doors and trunk with Push Button Start
• Standard Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging
• Unique Special Edition badge and Camry Special Edition logo floor mats
The 2016 Camry Special Edition goes on sale in early August with a price of $27,715.