Scion iA Sedan Becomes the 2017 Toyota Yaris iA – Details
The Scion demise has now been completed and the cars have been sorted out for transition to Toyota as models under that brand. This is not a hugely complex transition since Toyota dealerships sold Scion and the models are not changing much this model year. One model that is making the cut is the iA sedan.
The 2017 Toyota iA sedan is one of the least expensive five-passenger compact sedans for sale in America with an MSRP of just $15,700 in manual transmission trim and $16,800 with the 6-speed automatic transmission. There are no options. Those are the two trim prices for this model.
Toyota lists the iA’s features as follows:
- Dramatically sporty look and agile moves
- High-spirited 1.5-liter engine; 40 MPG highway
- Standard Low-speed Pre-collision safety system
- Roomy cabin with premium amenities
- 7-inch multimedia system with voice recognition the new iM’s main features as follows:
The Yaris iA is rated by the EPA at 32 city/ 40 highway/ 35 combined MPG for the automatic version and 30 city/ 39 highway/ 34 combined for the manual. Like all Toyotas, the iA’s price includes two years or 25,000 miles of included service.