Aspen Dental is an associate sponsor of Rusty Wallace Racing’s #62 and #66 cars in Daytona (which apparently gets you a nice space on the bumper). Aspen Dental will feature racing legend, broadcaster, and team owner Rusty Wallace in television and print advertising.
You have to enter by Jan. 31, 2011 to win. Official rules are available at www.aspendental.com.
As a VIP guest, the winning fan will receive:
- Two VIP Garage Credentials with Honorary Pit Crew Position for the NASCAR race in Daytona on February 19, 2011
- Two passes for the race in Daytona on February 20, 2011
- A meeting with Rusty Wallace and RWR Driver
- Two round-trip flight vouchers to be used toward airline accommodations to Orlando
- Two nights hotel accommodations (double occupancy)
- Ground transportation to and from Orlando International; and to and from hotel and speedway
Forty-three of the best stock car drivers in the world compete in the Daytona 500 on Feb. 20 in “The Great American Race,” NASCAR’s biggest, richest and most prestigious event. The rising stars of the NASCAR Nationwide Series face off against the stars of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series in a 120-lap, 300-mile event, the Drive4COPD 300 on Feb. 19.
The RWR team currently campaigns the No. 66 and No. 62 Toyota Camrys in the NASCAR Nationwide Series, driven by Steve Wallace and Michael Annett, respectively. RWR entries have been among the top-10 in the final Nationwide Series driver or owner standings in each of the last three seasons. For more on Rusty Wallace Racing, visit the website. It’s a pretty high-tech site. www.rustywallace.com.
Now for the legal mumbo jumbo: The sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the following states: Arizona, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Vermont, Washington, and Wisconsin. That would be because Aspen Dental has offices in those states.
According to a press release from Aspen Dental, this is the second NASCAR VIP experience awarded. RWR-Aspen Dental's first sweepstakes was a trip to Homestead-Miami Speedway in November.