How You Can Win 1 of 25 Free Hellcats in Dodge's Operation 25//8
We now know how you can get the opportunity to win your own Dodge dream car. When Dodge announced its Operation 25//8, as part of its ‘Never Lift’ campaign, the company said it was looking for people who push harder, run faster and over-deliver on behalf of Dodge and the Brotherhood of Muscle. Over the next eight weeks, contestants will be trying to convince 25 different Dodge ambassadors why they deserve to win their very own Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat or perhaps, a Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat.
“To recognize the Dodge spirit, the belief that 24 hours a day, seven days a week simply isn’t enough effort, Operation 25//8 will enlist a team of 25 people and companies that are all superstars in their fields, including Amazon, Travis Barker, Jay Leno, Cain Velasquez, Supercar Blondie and Draft Kings, to give away 25 Dodge dream cars during the last eight weeks of 2021,” said Tim Kuniskis, Dodge Brand CEO. “Operation 25//8 adds 20,000 horsepower to the Brotherhood of Muscle and is the first step in building awareness for our two-year transition plan to redefine the future of American muscle.”
Dodge kicked off the eight-week 25//8 contest with this video.
How the Contest Works
Dodge has selected 25 different ambassadors from the worlds of music, automotive, media, sports and fashion. Fans are supposed to follow their favorites, or all of them, to find out more about the 25//8 initiative. The ambassadors will be posting on social media like YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Facebook. Each influencer will ask fans to tell them, in 250 words or less, why they should be the recipient of a Dodge dream car. The 25 winners can order a new Dodge Charger, Challenger or Durango. Dodge even tells you how to follow the 25 influencers who will each be overseeing a free vehicle.
Amazon will be giving away a Dodge Challenger Hellcat. Customers can visit this Amazon page and sign-in for a chance to build and take one home.
Dodge’s 25//8 Ambassadors:
- Jay Leno (@jaylenosgarage)
- Supercar Blondie (@supercarblondie)
- Francis Ngannou (@francisngannou)
- Draft Kings/Dan Le Batard (@LeBatardShow)
- Motor Trend-Road Kill (@roadkillshow)
- Bill Goldberg (@Goldberg95)
- Travis Barker (@travisbarker)
- Ben Baller (@benballer)
- Tim Kennedy (@timkennedymma)
- Imaray Uluoa (@imarayulloa)
- David Hoffmann (@davidsbeenhere)
- Radford Racing School (@radfordracingschool)
- Richard Rawlings (@rrrawlings)
- Chiqui Delgado (@chiqui_delgado)
- Cain Velasquez (@officialcainvelasquez)
- Kenny Wayne Shepard (@kennywayneshepherd)
- Parris Goebel (@parrisgoebel)
- Joc Pederson (@yungjoc650)
- Chanel Iman (@chaneliman)
- Swae Lee (@swaelee)
- BarStool Sports (@barstoolsports)
- Westen Champlin (@westengw)
- Omar Raja (@omar)
- Doug Marcaida (@dougmarcaida)
Official Operation 25//8 rules can be found here.
Follow Mary Conway at @maryconwaymedia and send her car news tips for future stories.
Dodge provided the photo used in this story.