PHEV-EV Technology for Fleets USA 2011 coming to Detroit Nov. 30th - Dec1st
PHEV/EV Technology for Fleet USA 2011 will give you unique insight on key topics such as:
- Essential insights into the fleet total cost of ownership matrix for a full understanding of their PHEV/EV requirements
- Capitalize on battery and vehicle re-sale opportunities, understanding the technology characteristics that qualify for differing options
- Next-Gen charging options and convergence of data sets for integrated fleet management solutions
Ideally located near the I-96 and I-275 business corridor, the Baronette hotel is conveniently located to Livonia, Southfield, Farmington Hills, Wixom and Northville. The Baronette is situated on the corner of Twelve Mile and Novi Road, a popular area for many Fortune 500 and other major corporations. The hotel is only a 25 minute drive from Detroit Metropolitan Airport and 30 minutes from downtown Detroit.
PHEV/EV technology for Fleets USA 2011 is truly the only event to focus solely on vehicles that run fully or partly off a pre-charged battery. Whether this is to power the vehicle or ancilliary equipment, there are many questions of whether these vehicles are currently suitable for certain fleets.
This show is intended to give answers regarding business needs to partner with suppliers, build strategies and develop technologies to make PHEV/EVs a viable option for a more fleets.
This industry leading event includes:
- 30+ expert speakers to give you the knowledge that you need to succeed
- Focused sessions built through months of industry research
- 20+ innovative sessions to ensure all the key topics are covered
- 10+ interactive debate forums to help you brain-storm
If you want to get a full understanding of how to develop technologies that will enable the mass deployment of PHEV/EVs into fleets, you simply can't miss this conference!
This TorqueNews reporter will be on hand with live coverage, including tweets, articles, photos, interviews and videos.
About the Reporter: After 39 years in the auto industry as a design engineer, Frank Sherosky now trades stocks, futures and writes articles, books and ebooks like, "Perfecting Corporate Character," "Awaken Your Speculator Mind", and "Millennial World Order" via authorfrank.com. He may be contacted here by email: [email protected] and followed in Twitter under @Authorfranks
ALTe shows extended-range electric Ford F-150 conversion at The Battery Show 2011
Controlled Power Technologies reveals modular hybridization solutions at Engine Expo 2011
Lotus Engineering wows Battery Show 2011 with synthetic-sound technology
The Business of Plugging In 2011: Media drives EVs at Ride and Drive
Tech synergies permeating IC engine development per 2011 DEER Conference
Navistar reports Super Truck accomplishments at 2011 DEER Conference