5 Reasons Love for Hyundai Genesis Will Spike
The survey, by Strategic Vision, measured an owner's love/hate relationship with their vehicles. Heck, lets have the press release speak for itself: "Dr. Darrel Edwards, Ph.D. reports, 'We completed over a decade of research and consulting in determining how to capture the ways that people talk about their loves. We discovered that the natural language was in a ‘Love-Hate’ context with nuances in-between.' Vehicle buyers speak their minds, saying whether they Hate or Love their vehicles, or particular aspects of the vehicle and the experiences they deliver.
"According to Dr. Edwards, 'The report of Most Loved Vehicles in America captures a vehicle’s total emotional response from buyer-drivers. The industry is mature enough to actually accept ‘True Love’ as a core comprehensive, interactive and discriminating emotional response."
In other words, blah, blah, blah.
But now Hyundai has a challenge to make the 2015 Hyundai Genesis the most-loved near luxury sedan. Here are five things that could put it over the top so it's no longer tied with that bland sedan known as the ES 350.
- It's going to be the best-looking Genesis ever and one of the best-looking sedans on the road.
- Multi-mode all-wheel-drive availability because true sports sedans now need all-wheel-drive capability.
- It has the more interior passenger space in its class by almost 10 cubic feet.
- The heart of the Genesis 5.0 is the award-winning 5.0-liter Tau V8 engine producing 420 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 383 lb. ft. of torque at 5,000 rpm.
- Genesis offers a Hyundai first, Automatic Emergency Braking, utilizing sensor fusion technology to help avoid a potential collision or reduce its impact.
That's just five of the top reasons. Surely you have more. Feel free to comment below.
Recent Hyundai Genesis News
- Cool Hyundai Concept Will Never Get Built
- Hyundai Needs To Get Street Cred from World Rally Car
- Hyundai Needs To Conquer California To Right Its Sales Ship
- 5 Solutions for Hyundai to Sell Genesis in Europe
- Hyundai Could Soon Have Third Luxury Model
- Challenges Lie Ahead for New Head of Hyundai
- 2015 Hyundai Genesis Will Have Amazing Technology
- In an Aha Moment, Hyundai Genesis Gets Cool Radio Option