Lexus prices 2012 Lexus LS 460 Sport Special Edition at $77,000
The Japanese luxury car marque has made a habit of indulging its customers with comfort and elegance and to that end is offering several exclusive exterior and interior features on the new 2012 Lexus LS 460 Sport for an even sportier look and feel than ever before. “The Special Edition ... will offer our customers choices to fit their luxury and sporty needs,” said Mark Templin, Lexus Division group vice president and general manager.
“With the unique and exclusive package offerings, the Special Edition ... further demonstrate Lexus’ commitment to our customers.”
In announcing the rollout of the car, Lexus also immediately released its sticker price: $77,000 for the 2012 Lexus LS 460 Sport Special Edition. Only 250 cars will be manufactured.
The LS 460 Sport package is the first of its kind for the LS. It offers the sportiest exterior styling ever for a 460 and is distinct when compared with Lexuses from previous model years. The 2012 LS 460 Sport Special Edition rear-wheel drive model gets all Sport package performance and appearance elements offered by Lexus and a distinct interior package.
The Special Edition is different from other LS models because it has an Obsidian exterior and 17 other unique features. They are:
1. Two-tone black and topaz beige interior with contrast stitching on black leather trim.
2. A Lexus HDD Navigation System.
3. Sport and Comfort packages.
4. Nineteen-inch, split 10-spoke forged alloy wheels with summer tires.
5. Brembo brakes.
6. Sport-tuned air suspension with Variable Gear Ratio Steering.
7. A sport exterior trim and grille.
8. Sport front seats with climate control.
9. A leather-trimmed heated steering wheel with paddle shifters.
10. A headlamp washer.
11. Intuitive Parking Assist.
12. Matte Dark Brown Ash Burl wood trim.
13. A one-touch open / close power trunk.
14. Power door closers.
16. Heated rear seats.
17. A rear power sunshade.
The 2012 Lexus LS 460 Sport Special Editions will arrive in Lexus dealer showrooms this month.
You can reach TN's Hawke Fracassa at [email protected] or (248) 747-1550. Follow him on Twitter @HawkeFracassa.