2012 Lexus ES 350 Touring Edition gets $40,475 MSRP
The 2012 Lexus ES Touring Edition features "unique packages of style and excitement ... to fit their luxury and sporty needs," said Mark Templin, Lexus Division group vice president and general manager.
In introducing the special 2012 ES 350, Lexus also priced it immediately. It will cost $40,475 to drive the 2012 ES 350 Touring Edition out of a Lexus showroom when it becomes available in about five weeks. A total of 2,000 units of the ES 350 Touring Edition will be assembled, Templin said.
Add a delivery, processing and handling fee of $875 to the price of the Touring Edition.
The 2012 Lexus ES 350 Touring Edition comes with a choice of Stargazer Black and Starfire Pearl exteriors. There are six other things that separate the Touring Edition from other ES 350s. They are:
1. Seventeen-inch 10-spoke wheels in high-gloss Liquid Graphite finish with full-size spare wheel and tire.
2. A wood and leather-trimmed steering wheel and shift knob.
3. Heated and ventilated front seats.
4. A Lexus HDD Navigation System.
5. Saddle Tan leather-trimmed seats, center console lid and door armrest.
6. Brown Walnut wood trim.
The 2012 Lexus ES 350 Touring Edition will arrive in Lexus dealer showrooms in November.
You can reach TN's Hawke Fracassa at [email protected] or (248) 747-1550. Follow him on Twitter @HawkeFracassa.
Image source: Lexus