Make May 8 a Mopar Mother's Day
"From safety kits to our industry-first Electronic Vehicle Tracking System, we have something for every Mopar mother out there," said Tricia Hecker, Head of Mopar Marketing. "In addition, we offer more than 100,000 parts and accessories for Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram and Fiat vehicles at our Mopar eStore where customers may simply order from their computer and have items shipped to their doorstep."
Mopar, Chrysler Group's service, parts and customer-care brand, today served up 12 gift ideas for mom and her vehicle. So you’d better get cracking – it’s less than a week away.
1. Roadside Safety Kit: A valuable asset for every roadside emergency includes a safety flashlight, fleece blanket, jumper cables, safety triangle, screwdrivers, pliers, two bungee cords and gloves. (Part No. 82211983, $103)
2. Mopar Electronic Vehicle Tracking System (EVTS): Time is of the essence when it comes to stolen-vehicle recovery or keeping the teens out of trouble. Mopar's EVTS works 24/7 with nationwide coverage to track of your vehicle. A transferable $1,000 Theft Protection Warranty is included. Optional plans provide Emergency Service Dispatch and a handy OnCall panic button. Speed and distance parameters can be set with text alerts; unlimited online tracking and full concierge service are also offered. ($459, Part No. 82212457)
3. Mopar Portable Navigation System: This Garmin nuvi 3760T is an ultra-thin navigator with uRoute technology with trafficTrends and myTrends. Automatic and self-learning with arrival-time estimates. Features on the 4.3-inch wide-screen glass display include lane assist with junction view, Bluetooth wireless, FM lifetime traffic, pre-loaded street maps for North America, spoken street names, Where am I?, photo navigation, ecoRoute, pedestrian navigation options and hands-free calling capabilities. (Part No. 82212492, $399.)
4. Uconnect WEB: This one we like – it’ll definitely keep the kids busy and distracted, though no one can guarantee they’ll be quiet. Uconnect Web's in-car router receives 3G broadband Internet, creating a WiFi hotspot within the vehicle, allowing users to look up directions, check e-mail or social sites, play online games or download music. Works with any Wi-Fi device. No cell cards or software required though a subscription is – sold separately. (Part No. 82211856AB, $499)
5. DVD Rear-Seat Video Headphones: Wireless headphones for various DVD systems in a variety of makes and models. (Part numbers vary, $69 - $149)
6. Slush Mats: Another item busy moms will like – heavy-duty mats with deep grooves that keep water, snow and mud off the floor. Available in a variety of colors. (Part numbers vary, $43 - $162)
7. Sport Utility Bars: These heavy-duty bars increase a vehicle's cargo capacity and accommodate all of Mopar's sports and cargo carriers. (Part numbers vary, $210 - $403)
8. Roof Box Cargo Carrier: Keeps cargo dry and secure. Tough, locking thermoplastic carrier with easy installation and gas-cylinder opening system. Attaches to Sport Utility Bars. (Part umbers vary, $516 - $532)
9. Katzkin Leather Interiors: Make mom feel special with premium leather-trimmed packages with embroideries, piping, two-tones, suede and much more in many different colors. See your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram dealership for more information.
10. Premium Carpet Floor Mats: Plush carpet mats with knobby rubber backing to help keep them in place. Available in a variety of colors with various brand logos. (Part numbers vary, $35 - $118)
11. Kicker Premium Audio Systems: Speakers, subwoofers and amplifiers are designed specifically for each vehicle, maximizing the sound experience. Kicker parts just bolt down and plug in. No cutting or soldering required. Ask your local dealership for more information.
12. Chrome Door Sill Guards: Add stainless steel style while protecting interior doorsills from scratches. Chrome Door Sill Guards are available in either illuminated or plain versions for most vehicles with a variety of logos. (Part numbers vary, $25 - $454)
So there you have it – get motivated and let mom know you appreciate all the time she spent hauling you and your friends around town – she might remember why she went to all the trouble.