Dodge to take the 2011 Challenger, Charger on tour
The Hemi Highway Tour begins this Sunday at the Walter P. Chrysler Museum in Auburn Hills, Michigan traveling south to Florida and then west, ending up in California on December 20th. Over the course of the Hemi Highway Tour, the 2011 Dodge Charger R/T and 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 will make 28 stops at various dealerships, tuner shops, schools, enthusiast club meetings and other events around the country.
The complete list of stops along the Hemi Highway Tour, courtesy of Chrysler:
• Nov.14 – Walter P. Chrysler Museum, Auburn Hills, Mich.
• Nov.15 – New Wilmington Motors, New Wilmington, Pa.
• Nov.16 – Ray Barton Racing Engines, Robesonia, Pa.
• Nov.17 – Empire Mopars, New Windsor, N.Y.
• Nov.18 – Security Dodge, Amityville, N.Y.
• Nov.20 – National Speed High Performance Speed Shop, Wilmington, N.C.
• Nov.21 – Landmark Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Ram, Morrow, Ga.
• Nov.22 – Wellborn Muscle Car Museum, Alexander City, Ala.
• Nov.24 – Jacksonville Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram, Jacksonville, Fla.
• Nov.25-28 – Daytona Turkey Run, Daytona Beach, Fla.
• Nov.29 – Airport Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge, Orlando, Fla.
• Nov.30 – Crystal Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Ram, Inverness, Fla.
• Dec.1 – Mr. Norm’s Garage, Hudson, Fla.
• Dec.2 – University Dodge, Davie, Fla.
• Dec.3 – Tower Shops Friday Night Cruise-In, Davie, Fla.
• Dec.4 – Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing, Ocala, Fla.
• Dec.6 – Bergeron Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep, Metairie, La.
• Dec.7 – Allen Samuels Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep, Katy, Texas
• Dec.8 – Hennessey Performance, Sealy, Texas
• Dec.9 – Lincoln College of Technology, Grand Prairie, Texas
• Dec.11 – Texas Dodge, Amarillo, Texas
• Dec.12 – Sunset Grill and Bar, Albuquerque, N.M.
• Dec.14 – Tucson Dodge, Tucson, Ariz.
• Dec.15 – Bill Luke Dodge, Phoenix, Ariz.
• Dec.16 – Towbin Dodge, Henderson, Nev.
• Dec.17 – Bob’s Big Boy, Burbank, Calif.
• Dec.18 – Cars and Coffee, Irvine, Calif.
• Dec.20 – SMS Supercars, Corona, Calif.
This will give Dodge enthusiasts across the country a chance to check out the two new muscle cars before they go on sale, with Dodge representatives Scott Vandekerckhove and Heather Heughens piloting the cars through the course of their Hemi Highway Tour. TorqueNews.com will be on hand for the beginning of the Hemi Highway Tour along with bringing you coverage of the 2011 Charger and 2011 Challenger SRT8 392 as they make their grand debut at the 2010 LA Auto Show.