Several days ago Tesla CEO Elon Musk revealed a list of updates that are coming to Model S, Model X and even Model 3 cars soon. These updates are coming per the requests of current Tesla drivers. What are your thoughts on them?
1. Your Tesla will have the ability to turn on heated window and seat via app.
2. It can use all 8 Cameras as Dashcam.
3. It will have an ambient light settings (brightness, footwell front and rear seats)
4. Tesla will recognize signs.
5. The music will be quieter when opening all doors (with settings).
6. It will have a disco mode (Ambient light to music beat with on/off and brightness).
7. Your Tesla will have a feature to alert family members when a Tesla driver selects “home” as a destination in navigation including ETA.
Which of these updates do you think will be the most useful and handy for Tesla drivers? Please share your opinions below in the comments section. If you liked this article and think it may help your friends, consider sharing or tweeting it to your followers.
In fact in his earlier Tweet where Musk asked about “How can we improve further?” people requested windshield wipers that automatically change speed based on how much rain there is. Tesla's CEO said that this update would be “coming very soon”. In fact, it came this morning. Torque News will cover it very soon. and you can read about it in our Tesla News section.
Watch the video of Tesla's Automatic Windshield Wipers that change the speed according to rain's heaviness.
Update: The day after this story was published Tesla Model S Owners Just Asked For 5 More Updates.