A Toyota Model That Is More Lexus Than Toyota
Here’s the latest new Toyota model that a Toyota mechanic says “…is a Lexus with Toyota money” as he does a show and tell of the new Toyota Venza and the changes made behind its revamped build.
Related article: The Most Reliable Toyota Ever Made
In the video you will discover:
• Exterior changes that make it classy, not sporty
• How it differs from other models that makes it a breath of fresh air
• What may be the best Toyota Hybrid engine made lately
• Which powertrain was used and why this is important
• An All-Wheel Drive update that solved a past problem in Toyota models with AWD
• The towing limitations of this model
• An improved parking brake system
• What gives it a Lexus-like interior
• Where it’s not space that is the issue, but something else
• It comes with a spare tire!
• Minor points not liked by the mechanic
THIS Toyota New Model is a Total Hidden Gem! Should've Been a Lexus!
For related articles about Lexus models reviewed, here are a few for your consideration:
Timothy Boyer is a Torque News automotive reporter based in Cincinnati. Experienced with early car restorations, he regularly restores older vehicles with engine modifications for improved performance. Follow Tim on Twitter at @TimBoyerWrites for daily new and used vehicle news.
Image Source: Pixabay