How Police Cars Really Compare to the Average Car
Do You Know If…
There’s a lot of mythology about just how badass police cars of today are, with much of it perpetuated by the magic of Hollywood. But what is really true when it comes to the cars driven by the “Boys in Blue”?
Here’s your chance to watch a recent informative automotive video that may teach you something you did not know about police cars. For example, do you know if…:
• You can really steal an unlocked police car while it is left behind with the engine still running?
• Police cars are really bulletproofed?
• You want to buy a used police car, does its mileage matter?
• There’s a reason why you “feel the siren” before you see the police car?
• We are the best when it comes to Police Supercars?
These and many other questions will be answered in the following video titled “I’m Getting Arrested for Telling You This,” so sit back and learn what kind of automotive tech goes into building a modern day police car.
For more articles about some serious automotive tech, take a look at how artificial intelligence is used in FSD development; why this car could be significantly surpassing Tesla; and how the Apollo Moon Robotaxi launch in Asia could leave competitors in the dust.
COMING UP NEXT: DIY fixes for when your engine will not turn over.
Timothy Boyer is Torque News automotive reporter based in Cincinnati. Experienced with early car restorations, he regularly restores older vehicles with engine modifications for improved performance. Follow Tim on Twitter at @TimBoyerWrites for daily automotive-related news.