What car company did President John F. Kennedy prefer?
2. The Yellow Coach Co. would eventually become this brand of trucks.
3. This brand of vehicle took Abraham Lincoln to Ford Theater the night he was fatally shot.
4. John F. Kennedy was riding in this brand of vehicle in Dallas when he was fatally shot.
5. This one-time general manager of Pontiac Division tried to begin a sports car-building enterprise.
6. This car sponsored the TV show, "You bet your life" with Groucho Marx.
7. This car sponsored Dinah Shore’s TV show.
8. The Beverly Hillbillies’ truck was actually a cut-down car of this make.
9. The Beach Boys "Little Old Lady From Pasadena" drove this brand of car.
10. He called the Corvair "Unsafe at any speed."
3. Studebaker (horse-drawn carriage).
4. Lincoln Continental.
5. DeLorean or John Z. DeLorean.
6. DeSoto (or DeSoto/Plymouth Division).
7. Chevrolet. "See the USA, in your Chevrolet!"
9. Dodge. "Shiny red super-stock Dodge."
10. Ralph Nader
Dave Menard of Avanti NewsFeatrures contributed to this report. You can reach TorqueNews.com's Hawke Fracassa at [email protected]
Image source: Wikipedia
This page is updated on April 18, 2013.