Hi everyone. Here is my 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS/RS.
My family has always been involved in cars and my older brother had a 1969 Camaro Z28. As a kid I loved his and always wanted one. He still has his Camaro so now we both have one.
This Camaro 1SS/RS is unique to me because it has a few one-off pieces that I designed and made myself such as the rear "camaro" blackout panel. I have also come up with custom designs such as my hood stripe scheme and I painted the interior and engine by myself too. Being a woman and being in this hobby is rare, let alone one that does their own work.
I bought this muscle car new in October of 2011 and have put several thousands worth of mods in it. Here is a list of modifications that I have made to this Camaro. Custom painted interior and engine bay, flowmaster exhaust, superchip tune,rotofab CAI, side skirts, front splitter, functional fender vents, exterior lights tinted, accented in pink and carbon fiber, plus many, many more exterior, interior & lighting mods and many more on the way.
This car's name is "Powder." she has a huge fan base on Facebook and in the show world. Shes won around 50 trophies in the 2 years I have been showing her. Some wins are multiple best in shows, best in class, peoples choice, managers choice and several other top awards. Shes was also featured in an international Camaro5 gen calendar and a few websites as a display vehicle.
Also from our Camaro readers
- How our 2 IBM Camaros changed our generic lives
- Pink and white Camaro definitely a "GRLTHNG"
- When a guy challenges a female Camaro driver without an idea of what ZL1 is
- How I Was Sold as Soon as I Walked Up to My Camaro
- Girl Who Drives "Flying" 2013 Chevy Camaro Hotwheels Daily
- How love for cars and Chevy Camaro helped this man with Lime's Disease to fight on