NASCAR's Brad Keselowski awarded 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392
Dodge Motorsports' Bryan Viger tossed the keys to a 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8® 392, a Brad Keselowski Racing (BKR) Commemorative Edition of the high-performance muscle car custom built by the "Mopar Underground" team in Auburn Hills, Mich.
During his record-breaking 2010 season, Keselowski brought home six wins, 26 top-five and 29 top-10 finishes while driving the Discount Tire/Ruby Tuesday Dodge No. 22 provided by Penske Racing.
Custom features on the vehicle include:
• Deep Water Blue finish from the 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 Inaugural Edition with the hood, roof and rear deck contrasted in matte black with blue pin stripes.
• Custom 22-inch matte black powder coated Forgiato that also feature blue pin stripes on the outside wheel lips.
• Standard 392 HEMI® fender badges moved to the hood and replaced with 2010 NASCAR Nationwide Series Champion decals on both sides.
• Modified interior features Smooth Pearl White leather-trimmed seats with blue stripes and blue stitching from the 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 Inaugural Edition model.
• The 392-cubic-inch HEMI® V-8 powerplant pumping out 470 raging horses and 470 lb.-ft. of torque. The newest HEMI in the SRT lineup delivers an extra 45 horsepower and another 90 lb.-ft. of torque at 2,900 rpm compared to the previous 6.1-liter engine.
• Fuel Saver technology (four-cylinder mode) improves fuel economy 15-percent on the highway versus the previous HEMI.
• An added new Corsa-tuned exhaust system from Mopar®.
Driving a high-performance vehicle around a crowded track at over 200 mph may be thrilling, but I'm sure few of us think of it as an easy thing to do. Nevertheless, there's no denying the perks are very, very nice.
We wish Brad another winning season in 2011.