Costco offering major discounts on all-new Chevy, Buick and GMC models
Costco is well known for its wide variety of products. Not only can you buy everything from bulk toilet paper to a funeral casket (seriously); you can now get a discount on a new General Motors vehicle. From now until Jan. 2, 2013, Costco members will receive a special savings offer when they purchase select 2012 or 2013 Chevrolet, Buick and GMC models.
This special offer includes GM Preferred Pricing for Costco members, as well as all publicly available manufacturer rebates and incentives. The limited a time offer applies to 2012 and 2013 Buick Enclave, LaCrosse and Verano models, the Chevrolet Camaro (excludes ZL1), Cruze, Equinox, Malibu, Silverado and Traverse, and the GMC Acadia, Sierra and Terrain.
Aside from receiving preferred pricing, customers can also earn a $500 Costco Cash Card for completing the Costco Auto Program member satisfaction survey after purchasing their new GM vehicle.
If you’re interested in Costco’s special offer simply CLICK HERE and complete the following steps:
1. Select any of the eligible 2012 or 2013 Chevrolet, Buick or GMC vehicles from the drop down menu.
2. Click ‘Get Started’ to view model details and register for the promotion.
3. After completing the registration process, you will receive an Authorization Number and PIN, as well dealership contact information.
4. Next, simply visit the participating dealership and provide the dealer with your Authorization Number and PIN.
5. The designated dealer will then show you the GM Preferred Price for the vehicle you’ve chosen.
6. Submit a redemption form after your purchase.
7. Lastly a Costco Auto Program will contact you to complete a member satisfaction survey, which will award you a $500 gift card in 8 weeks.
In addition to its new GM Preferred Pricing offer, the Costco Auto Program affords its members numerous other savings opportunities. Costco members can receive up to 15 percent parts and services, discounts on factory-certified pre-owned vehicles, boats, Kawasaki motorcycles, and up to 25 percent off new RVs.