Coming updates to the 2015 Nissan 370Z Coupe and Roadster
The Nissan 370Z will have three body styles in 2015: Coupe, Roadster, and NISMO. All three are seeing significant updates, but we'll save the NISMO for another article and focus here on the changes coming to the 370Z Coupe and the 370Z Roadster models.
Both are steady-sellers in the Nissan lineup of sports cars and the 370Z in all its forms has a strong fan following and enthusiastic tuner base. If you're part of that loyal group, you'll want to know what's coming in 2015.
2015 Nissan 370Z Coupe Updates
Still one of the most iconic Japanese sports cars, the 370Z Coupe sees several updates, including two new trim levels and the old option packages offered are being dropped in favor of trim level incorporation.
Updates for the 2015 model year include:
- Two new trim levels: Sport and Sport Tech, with better chassis tuning and manual shifting.
- Previously available option packages (Navigation, Sport and Bose®) now incorporated into various trim levels, such as the Navication option being part of the Tech and Touring trims.
- Revised suspension tuning, for better performance.
- New black-finished 18-inch wheels (370Z and 370Z Touring).
- Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System now standard on all grade levels.
- New base audio system (370Z, 370Z Sport) delivering a better look and upgraded sound.
- Bose upgrade offered in 370Z, 370Z Touring, 370Z Sport and 370Z Sport Tech models.
- New Touring Sport grade with Viscous Limited-Slip Differential, SynchroRev Match (manual transmission only), 19-inch RAYS super lightweight forged aluminum-alloy wheels and Nissan Sport Brakes. This are much talked-about changes that gives the Roadster a sportier offering to make up for the lack of a Roadster in the NISMO model.
- Offered in 370Z Roadster, 370Z Touring Roadster and 370Z Touring Sport Roadster models as in the Coupe.
2015 Nissan 370Z Roadster Updates
For the Roadster model, the fully automatic convertible system that makes it so popular stays in place, but a new trim level is added as well as a few enhancements for the sport enthusiast.
Both the 2015 Nissan 370Z Roadster and the Coupe will be available later this month.