Lingenfelter Engine Package Delivers 700 Horsepower to Cadillac CTS-V
That roughly 150 additional horsepower is going to cost you only $11,245 – or just about $75 for each additional horsepower to get 700 horsepower to a Cadillac CTS-V. Of course, that doesn’t include getting your car to Lingenfelter in Decatur, Indiana (that also happens to be the home to Fleetwood RV), which is southeast of Fort Wayne.
You’re going to be without your car for four to five weeks but it sounds like the wait is going to be worth it. Plus, and surely there are no EPA numbers to verify this, Lingenfelter says your highway mileage is not going to be adversely affected. Of course, the standard Cadillac CTS-V, the Cadillac CTS-V that doesn’t get 700 horsepower, is rated at 12 mpg city and 18 mpg highway by the EPA. No telling what 150 additional horsepower is going to do to your around-town mileage (as if owners are going to care).
The LPE Cadillac CTS-V Package gives enthusiasts additional power - 623 rear wheel horsepower and 617 rear wheel lb.-ft. of torque as tested in a manual transmission-equipped CTS-V - while maintaining a safe level of boost and supercharger RPM. The package features Lingenfelter CNC ported LSA cylinder heads and the addition of LPE's GT9 ZR1 supercharger camshaft, which delivers an excellent sound quality and Lingenfelter, which is primarily known for its work on Corvettes, claims it won't degrade the Cadillac's drivability or reliability. There is a CTS-V test video if you want to see and hear the Cadillac CTS-V with 700 horsepower.
Lingenfelter provides Cadillac owners with a turnkey package that includes the following (as well as some other items):
- Lingenfelter CNC porting & polishing of LSA cylinder heads for optimal flow
- 2.165" diameter hollow stem intake valves
- 1.59" diameter high temperature inconnel exhaust valves
- Lingenfelter multi-angle valve job, cc chambers, surfacing and spring height adjustment
- Competition Cams valve springs, titanium retainers, 10 degree locks
- Lingenfelter GT9 camshaft
- GM Head gaskets & head bolts
- 2.55" diameter steel supercharger drive pulley - powder coated black - 8 rib
- 8 rib serpentine belt
- Lingenfelter LS9 solid supercharger isolator coupling
- Lingenfelter air intake duct
- Lingenfelter 10% overdrive harmonic balancer
- 63 lbs/hour fuel injectors
- 160 degree thermostat
- Chassis dyno testing before and after installation
- Lingenfelter certificate of authenticity
- Lingenfelter 2 year/24,000 mile warranty
Cadillac owners interested in adding the 700+ horsepower package can contact the Lingenfelter team at (260) 724-2552 or go to Lingenfelter.com.
Related Cadillac News:
Cadillac CTS-V Coupe Hits the Track for the First Time
Cadillac Removes the Turbo Option from the SRX
GM Introduces First Four-Cylinder Turbo Cadillac in World