Nissan Versa Gets Upgrades for 2011
Nissan announced that beginning with December production, all Versa trim levels now come standard with power windows and door locks. This change affects all Versa 1.6 Sedans, as well as Versa 1.8 S Sedan and 1.8 S Hatchback models (power windows and door locks are already standard on Versa SL models). The 2011 Versa Sedan 1.6 Base 5MT model remains one of the lowest priced new vehicles available in the United States market with its starting M.S.R.P. unchanged at $9,990.
Here is how pricing breaks down for the 2011 Nissan Versa sedan:
- Versa Sedan 1.6 Base 5MT $9,990
- Versa Sedan 1.6 5MT $11,260
- Versa Sedan 1.6 4AT $12,260
- Versa Sedan1.8 S 6MT $13,940
- Versa Sedan 1.8 S 4AT $14,940
- Versa Sedan 1.8 SL 4AT $16,490
Here is how pricing breaks down for the 2011 Nissan Versa hatchback:
- Versa Hatchback 1.8 S 6MT $13,890
- Versa Hatchback 1.8 S 4AT $14,890
- Versa Hatchback 1.8 SL CVT $16,920
This is the Nissan Versa’s fifth year of production. In 2010, the Versa Sedan and Hatchback were named a Consumers Digest "Best Buy" for the fourth straight year, as well as being chosen as a Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) Top Safety Pick. The 2010 Versa was also named a "Top 10 Least Expensive Vehicles to Own" by ForbesAutos.com.