When did Chevy stop making the Corvair?
a) No hood ornament
b) Push-button door handles
c) Not available as a two-door
d) Fewer taillamps
2) Who made the Eagle?
a) American Motors
3) Which car in 1963 was known for its famous split window?
a) Corvair Spider
b) Mercury Cougar
c) Chevy Nova
d) Corvette Stingray
4) What was the last year for the Chevy Corvair?
5) What was the last year Ford made a four-door Thunderbird?
6) The Chevy Nova never had a convertible model.
7) What was the original price of the 1971 Ford Pinto when it made its debut?
8) After a 10-year absence, Ford reintroduced a convertible version of the Mustang in what year?
9) Until the early 1990s, this company was known for its “portholes” on the front fenders.
10) Which of the following never had a convertible version?
a) Chevrolet Malibu
b) AMC Javelin
c) Dodge Dart
d) GEO Metro
Dave Menard of Avanti NewsFeatrures contributed to this report. You can reach TorqueNews.com's Hawke Fracassa at [email protected]
Image source: Wikipedia
This page is updated on April 18, 2013.