6 Pictures of this Cool 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T
This black 2010 Dodge Challenger is cool and a birthday gift. Dali Olmedo, from Toronto, who is the owner and has sent us these pictures, has named it Blackbolt.
"This is a very special car for me," writes Olmedo. It's a birthday gift, which I bought in 2011. This is a car that I want to keep for my 4-year old son, when he grows up as he loves Challengers.
When I bought it in February of 2011 this six-speed Challenger had only six miles on it.
The list of modifications that Olmedo has done on this vehicle.
- Mopar CAI
- 392's customized side covers
- 392's chin spoiler
- 3"pipes Gibson/Metal Mulisha exhaust system & tips
- Billet technology engine bay kit,doors sills,wheel caps,catch can.
- Speedlogix strut bar,mopar 10 steering wheel,razor edge fuel rails.
- SRT rims.
- CHALLENGER caliper covers. (MGP)
- GO wing spoiler
- ORACLE red halos, R/T door projectors, red LED's interior light
- Blackedout tail lights and head lights.
- AIRLIFT PERFORMANCE SYSTEM V2 PILOT.
- Diablosport intuned.
- Hood,roof and trunk matte black.
- And a bunch of stickers! LOL!