Toyota announces 2013 prices for Camry, Camry Hybrid, Prius c and Scion xB
Toyota will be adjusting prices on most of its model line by about 0.6%, reflecting higher costs and inflation. Several specific models were given full pricing information, with anticipation of release early next year.
2013 Camry and Camry Hybrid
The best-selling car in America will see a few updates to go with the slight uptick in price for the new model year. The MSRP for the 2013 Camry begins at $22,235 for the L-grade four-cylinder automatic up to $30,465 for the Camry XLE V6 automatic - a price increase of about $150 from 2012. The 2013 Camry Hybrid will begin at $26,140 for the LE and go up to $27,670 for the XLE - a price increase of about $165 from 2012. The Camry and Camry Hybrid enter dealerships nationally in early January.
Model improvements in the Camry line include the L and Hybrid LE trims getting Display Audio as standard equipment. The Camry SE will have Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross Traffic Alert available. A new lane-change feature for the turn signal control stalk allows the driver to tap the stalk for a 3-blink burst for lane changes. All Camry models will see updated door trim and leather-equipped models will have updated stitching accents on the door panels.
The 2013 Prius c hybrid will receive interior upgrades at all trim levels. The MSRP for the 2013 c begins at $19,080 for the One and climbs up to $23,360 for the 2013 Prius c Four - an average increase of about $130. The 2013 Prius c enters dealerships in early January.
2013 Scion xB
The best-selling vehicles in the Scion brand will receive a lot of updates as 2013 is a mid-cycle point for the car. MSRP begins at $17,750 for the 2013 Scion xB with automatic transmission or $16,800 for the standard transmission. This is a $500 increase in both models (2.9% and 3.1%, respectively).
With this price increase comes a glut of now-standard features. A new front bumper with integrated LED accent lighting and rear bumper with black diffuser are now standard. Interior changes include light bronze metallic and chrome accents and a new seat fabric. BeSpoke Premium Audio is now available for the 2013 xB and two new colors have been added to the model option lineup.
Other Scion vehicles will see a 2013 bump as well. 2013 will see the iQ go up by $110 to $15,495 and the FR-S go up by $300 to $24,500 (MT) and $25,600 (AT), a 1.2% jump for this rear-wheel drive sports car.
2013 FJ Cruiser, 2013 Land Cruiser
The FJ Cruiser sees a price increase of about $150 across trims. MSRP starts at $27,030 for the 4x2 automatic to $28,620 for the 4x4 autoamtic.
The 2013 Land Cruiser starts at an MSRP of $78,555 ($300 increase).
2013 Highlander and Highlander Hybrid
Highlander prices will range from an MSRP of $29,020 for the four-cylinder FWD to $39,400 for the Limited V6 AWD - an increase of $150, or 0.4 percent.
The Highlander Hybrid will bump about $150 with its MSRP starting at $40,170 for the V6 AWD to $46,370 for the Limited V6 AWD trim.
More Price Adjustments
Twelve other vehicles in the 2013 Toyota lineup will see price adjustments, becoming effective in January:
- 2013 Venza prices will range from $27,850 for the LE front-wheel-drive (FWD) four-cylinder to $32,960 for the XLE all-wheel-drive (AWD) V6 - an increase of $150, or 0.5 percent
- 2013 Sienna prices will range from $26,585 for the L grade FWD, seven passenger to $41,475 for the Limited AWD seven passenger - an increase of $150, or 0.4 percent
- 2013 4Runner prices will range from $31,490 for the SR5 4x2 to $41,030 for the 4x4 V6 - an increase of $150, or 0.4 percent
- 2013 Tacoma pickup prices will range from $17,625 for the Regular Cab 4x2 four-cylinder to $28,185 for the Double Cab 4x4 V6 long bed - an increase of $100, or 0.4 percent
- 2013 Sequoia prices will range from $42,455 for the 4x2 SR5 to $63,070 for the 4x2 Platinum - an increase of $500, or 0.9 percent;
- 2013 Tundra pickup prices will range from $25,455 for the 4x2 Regular Cab V6 to $48,170 for the 4x4 CrewMax 5.7-liter V8 - an increase of $100, or 0.3 percent.
All listed prices do not include destination or handling.