What company offered the first in-car camera, in 1919?
2. What year were automatic windshield wipers (pictured) first offered as standard equipment?
3. What oil company first offered free road maps, in 1913?
a) Standard Oil
4. What year did the first gas gauge appear in cars?
5. What automobile offered a camera and a compass as standard equipment in 1919?
a) Ford Model T
b) Curved Dash Oldsmobile
c) Stanley Steamer
d) Templar Touring Roadster
6. What auto company installed the first hand brake in 1914?
7. What state required automobile license plates in 1901?
d) New York
8. What company introduced the first balloon tire in 1928?
9. What city had the first automotive police patrol wagon, in 1899?
b) New York City
c) Akron, Ohio
10. What year was the first three-colored traffic light installed in Detroit?
Dave Menard of Avanti NewsFeatures contributed to this report. You can reach TorqueNews.com's Hawke Fracassa at [email protected]
Image source: Wikipedia