Republish TorqueNews Stories on Your Website
We do allow newspapers and blogs to freely reprint TorqueNews stories if the following rules of attribution are followed and met.
- TorqueNews stories cannot be edited except to reflect relative changes in time, location and editorial style. (For example, “yesterday” can be changed to “last week.")
- If you’re republishing online, the original story page must be identified as such and story must remain unchanged.
- You cannot sell our stories.
- It’s okay to put TorqueNews stories on pages with ads.
- You can’t republish our material wholesale, or automatically; you need to select stories to be republished individually.
- You have to credit us – ideally in the byline. We prefer “Author Name, TorqueNews.”
- We would appreciate if you would email us and notify us when republishing a story from TorqueNews (this is optional).
- If you have questions, contact TorqueNews.