We arrived in Denver, Colorado on a blisteringly hot day driving a press loan vehicle - a huge 2014 Ram 3500.
Sudden acceleration in automobiles is a broad term. To some it means the car has an evil glitch that makes it roar forward and cause destruction and death.
When the 2014 Chrysler Group Five Year Plan was made public last month, the biggest news was that the SRT brand was being discontinued and those SRT models would go back to the same brands as their
If you are not familiar with Moparpalooza, it is one of the largest all-Chrysler Group car shows of the year with a huge collection of Dodge, Chrysler, Ram, Jeep, Fiat, SRT and other brand vehicles
The Chrysler 300C SRT8 is a remarkable high performance luxury sedan that has allowed lovers of American muscle to drive a swanky, powerful full size luxury 4-door that would compete with the best
The only model that Fiat-Chrysler currently offers with an electrified powertrain is the low-volume Fiat 500e compliance car that the automaker clearly builds with reluctance.
The 2015 Chrysler 200 is offered with three different drivetrains – a 2.4L TigerShark 4-cylinder with a 9-speed automatic transmission and front wheel drive, a 3.6L Pentastar V6 with a 9-speed auto
The Environment Protection Agency (EPA) fuel economy website has only posted numbers for the 2015 Chrysler 200 in V6 all wheel drive form with official figures of 18 miles per gallon around town, 2
When the engineering team responsible for the 2015 Chrysler 200 began to work on the drivetrain options of the new midsized sedan, they had a variety of features that they wanted to implement that
First Drive of the 2015 Chrysler 200C: Performance Technology Brings Chrysler to the Midsized Forefront
Last week I had the pleasure of spending a few hours behind the wheel of a 2015 Chrysler 200C V6 AWD to see if this new car could compete with some of the biggest names in the American auto industr
While Ford focused on the new F150 and Mustang while General Motors favored high performance at the 2014 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, the Chrysler Group opted to show their ne
On December 30th, 2013, Fiat SpA owned about 59% of the Chrysler Group while the other 41% was owned by the UAW VEBA Trust – a healthcare program for members of the United Autoworkers Union.
The Chrysler 300S has served as a premium luxury sport package over the past few years and with the introduction of the 2014 300S, the 300S package continues that route with some aesthetic changes
Although the Chrysler Group’s net income of $464 million in 2013 Q3 is a far cry from the $2.6 billion reported by Ford Motor Company during the same period of time, the more important news is that
The 2013 Texas Truck Rodeo was a shootout of 63 trucks and sport utility vehicles for the 2013 and 2014 model year that were submitted to a long list of tests by the folks from the Texas Auto Write