Capping off a successful new model introduction, Toyota’s new 2016 Tacoma has earned the top spot in Petersen’s Off Road Network judging as 4X4 of the year.
The Ford F-Series has once again claimed the title for the bestselling vehicle in America, with the new aluminum-bodied 2015 F150 leading the way as the Motor Company took the top seller title for
The 2015 sales totals are in, and the Toyota Tacoma’s 179,561 units sold is larger than the combined sales of the Chevy Colorado, GMC Colorado, and Nissan Frontier, which added together equal 177,3
April through August was the best period of sales for EVs in the U.S ever. The problem is that it was not this past April through August but that period in 2014.
2016 Subaru BRZ sports coupe sales are going down every month and it’s badly in need of an overhaul and STI should be allowed to do it.
Your Perception of Toyota Tacoma Will Change After Seeing How This Truck Looks With OPT7 Wheel Lights
I met Justin Whitley at Toyota Tacoma Enthusiasts public group on Facebook, where he shared his truck's newly installed OPT7 LED lights. I asked him how he did it. Here is Justin in his own words.
Someone posted this picture at Toyota Tacoma Enthusiast Facebook. Hundreds of group members expressed their sympathy to the owner and many were wondering if this is the end for this Tacoma or can it still be somehow restored.
What do you think, is this Tacoma totaled or it can still be restored?
Last winter during New England’s Snowpocalypse I had the pleasure of testing a crossover on which all-season Firestone Destination LE2 tires had been installed.
The Insurance Institue for Highway Safety does the best and most comprehensive safety testing for the North American auto market.
Kelly Blue Book rates the value of vehicle over their first five years of life and then sorts out the wheat from the chaff. Each year the Toyota Tacoma is the top truck. It won again this year.
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety had a busy fall. The group, which performs the U.S.
Pandj Be from Cheyenne, Vyoming is one of my Facebook friends and an avid EV advocate. Several days ago he shared this cool trick to increase his Toyota Prius EV mode range during winter.
Toyota’s Tacoma issues don’t seem to dampen enthusiasm for the truck, and sales for sure are unaffected. The latest problem is a rattling catalytic converter.
Did you know that fully 40% of all new Toyota Tacomas leave the dealer lot with a great truck deal, but also with some level of TRD performance upgrades? The remaining 60% wish they did!